Game of thrones, pt.2 [U-sound recording] / George R.R. Martin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||CD MARTIN george soiaf bk.1-pt.2 (Text)||840191002124366||Audiobooks - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307913098
- Physical Description: 14 sound disc of 28 sound disc (total time: 33.5 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Audio, 2003,c1996.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
Part 2 ; Discs 15-28.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Roy Dotrice.
|Summary, etc.:|| With the king's most trusted adviser dead, Lord Eddard Stark must leave the north to become the king's new Hand, an appointment that threatens to sunder not only his family, but the kingdoms itself.
Search for related items by subject
Seven Kingdoms (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Kings and rulers > Fiction.
Imaginary wars and battles > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Song of ice and fire ; bk.1
- Game of Thrones ; bk.1
- Martin, George R. R. Song of ice and fire.
- Martin, George R. R. Game of Thrones.