- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0628/2005930161-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0628/2005930161-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||F DIDION joan Play (Text)||840191002033681||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780374529949 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xvii, 213 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| Play It As It Lays captures the mood of an entire generation. Set in a place beyond good and evil-literally in Hollywood, Las Vegas, and the barren wastes of the Mojave Desert, but figuratively in the landscape of an arid soul-it remains more than three decades after its original publication a profoundly disturbing novel, riveting in its exploration of a woman and a society in crisis and stunning in the still-startling intensity of its prose.
Search for related items by subject
Motion picture industry >
Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) > Fiction.
Women > Fiction.