- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon052/2001020433.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon031/2001020433.html - Publisher description
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||CD HENRY marguerit King (Text)||840191001430665||Audiobooks - Main Floor||Checked out||08/03/2017|
- ISBN: 1402548540
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (4 hrs.) : digital
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Books On Tape, 1993.
- Copyright: ©1948
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
Newbery Medal Winner, 1949.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Davina Porter.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sham and the stable boy Agba travel from Morocco to France to England where, at last, Sham's majesty is recognized and he becomes the "Godolphin Arabian," ancestor of the most superior Thoroughbred horses.
|Target Audience Note:|| Grade 6 and up.
|Study Program Information Note:|| A Star Reading List book.
Search for related items by subject
Arabian horse > Juvenile fiction.
Horses > Juvenile fiction.
England > Juvenile fiction.