- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Clinton PL - Clinton||F LUD (Bourne #5) (Text)||36806010269106||FICTION||Available||-|
|Colfax-Perry Twp PL||FIC LUD #5 (Text)||74121000092070||Adult Fiction 1st Floor||Available||-|
|Dublin PL - Dublin||FIC LUD 'MYS' (Text)||76892000010242||adult fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780446618809 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 724 pages ; 20cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Vision, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2007
Rescuing a fellow agent who had been tracking shipments of nuclear materials, CIA agent Jason Bourne is plagued by confusing flashbacks of unfamiliar places and events that make him wonder if his memory has been altered.
Search for related items by series