Twilight v.2 : the graphic novel / Stephenie Meyer ; art and adaptation by Young Kim.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||F MEY twilight v.2 (Text)||840191001961342||Teen - Graphic Novels||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316133197 (hb.)
- Physical Description: unpaged : chiefly ill. (some col.) ; 22cm.
- Edition: 1st hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Yen Press, 2011,c2005.
|General Note:|| Western standards format.
|Summary, etc.:|| When seventeen-year-old Bella leaves Phoenix to live with her father in Forks, Washington, she meets an exquisitely handsome boy at school for whom she feels an overwhelming attraction and who she comes to realize is not wholly human.
Search for related items by subject
Graphic novels teen.
Search for related items by series