Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes / Mem Fox ; [illustrations by] Helen Oxenbury.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0901/2007010692-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0901/2007010692-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||JBB FOX (Text)||840191001988458||Children's Board Books - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780547581033 (hb.)
- Physical Description: Unpaged : color illustrations ; 25x29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Orlando FL : Harcourt, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Rhyming text compares babies born in different places and in different circumstances, but they all share the commonality of ten little fingers and ten little toes.
Search for related items by subject
Stories in rhyme. >
Infants > Juvenile fiction.
Fingers > Juvenile fiction.
Toes > Juvenile fiction.