- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||F BELL ted ah bk.7 (Text)||840191001976713||Large Print - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062107077 (lp.) (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 727p. (large print) ; 23cm.
- Edition: 1st HarperLuxe ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a Russian submarine is hijacked, American anti-ballistic missiles explode in their silos, and a USAF F-15 launches missiles at an aircraft it was meant to protect, counterspy Alex Hawke and his M16 colleague Ambrose Congreve investigate.
Search for related items by subject
Hawke, Alex (Fictitious character)
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Terrorism > Prevention > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series