Phantom : a thriller / Ted Bell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Chandler Branch Library||FIC BEL LP (ALEXANDER HAWKE) 7 (Text)||39206020611081||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062107077 (lp.) (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 727 pages (large print) ; 23cm.
- Edition: 1st HarperLuxe ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a Russian submarine is hijacked, American anti-ballistic missiles explode in their silos, and a USAF F-15 launches missiles at an aircraft it was meant to protect, counterspy Alex Hawke and his M16 colleague Ambrose Congreve investigate.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hawke, Alex (Fictitious character)
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Terrorism > Prevention > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series