Celiac Disease : A Hidden Epidemic / Peter H. R. Green, M.D., and Rory Jones, M.S..
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||616.34 GRE (Text)||840191002253765||Nonfiction - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780060766948 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 338 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: Newly revised and updated.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, 2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Celiac disease is a hereditary condition that damages the lining of the small intestine so that it cannot properly absorb the food that you eat. Without essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrition, the body begins to suffer. This book presents an examination and explanation of the disease. It is suitable for patients and the medical community.
Search for related items by subject
Digestive organs > Diseases.
Intestines > Diseases.