How to live well with early Alzheimer's / Deborah Mitchell.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1012/2010280256-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1012/2010280256-d.html - Publisher description
- ISBN: 9780312373160 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 226 pages ; 18cm
- Edition: St. Martin's paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martins Press, 2010.
|General Note:|| Donated by Tri Kappa Associate Chapter of Auburn, Indiana, October 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages -215).
|Summary, etc.:|| A guide to the best treatments and strategies for living healthy in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease discusses preventing memory loss through techniques such as a proper diet, vitamins, herbs, and simple lifestyle changes.
Search for related items by subject
Senile dementia > Patients > Home care.
Alzheimer's disease > Patients.