How to live well with early Alzheimer's / Deborah Mitchell.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1012/2010280256-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1012/2010280256-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||616.831 MIT (Text)||840191001963300||Nonfiction - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312373160 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 226p. ; 18cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martins Press, 2010.
|General Note:|| Donated by Tri Kappa Associate Chapter of Auburn, Indiana, October 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -215).
|Summary, etc.:|| A guide to the best treatments and strategies for living healthy in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease discusses preventing memory loss through techniques such as a proper diet, vitamins, herbs, and simple lifestyle changes.
Search for related items by subject
Senile dementia > Patients > Home care.
Alzheimer's disease > Patients.