Twilight director's notebook : the story of how we made the movie based on the novel by Stephenie Meyer / Catherine Hardwicke.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0910/2009922106-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0910/2009922106-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||791.437 HAR (Text)||840191001791195||Teen - Nonfiction||Checked out||11/02/2016|
|Schricker Main Library||YA 791.4372 HAR (Text)||30032001644654||YOUNG ADULT NON FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316070522 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 163p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little Brown & Co, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| In this intimate book, readers will follow visionary director Catherine Hardwicke through the creative process that went into transforming Stephenie Meyer's breathtaking novel into box office gold. Discover the inside secrets on wardrobe, storyboard sketches, behind-the-scenes photographs, personal notes about Catherine's favorite scenes, and much more.
Search for related items by subject
Twilight (Motion picture : 2008)