Fab : an intimate life of Paul McCartney / Howard Sounes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||B McCARTNEY paul (Text)||840191001908046||Biography - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780306817830 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 634 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24cm
- Edition: 1st Da Capo Press ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Da Capo Press, 2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 599-602) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Draws on original research and more than two hundred interviews to delve into the life of Paul McCartney, from his working-class upbringing to his stardom with The Beatles and beyond, revealing a musician far more ruthless, ambitious, and moody than his public image implies.
Search for related items by subject
Rock musicians > England > Biography.