The false prophet : conspiracy, extortion, and murder in the name of God / Claire Booth.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||364.15 BOO (Text)||840191001848127||Nonfiction - Main Floor||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9780425219744 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 278p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 18cm.
- Edition: Berkley mass-market ed.
- Publisher: New York , NY : Berkley Books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes how stockbroker Taylor Helzer, his brother Justin, and a malleable girl named Dawn formed an alliance, stole money from unsuspecting former clients, and then brutally murdered them.
Search for related items by subject
Bishop, Selina, d. 2000.
Helzer, Justin, 1972-
Serial murder > Case studies.