The false prophet : conspiracy, extortion, and murder in the name of God / Claire Booth.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||364.15 BOO (Text)||840191001848127||Nonfiction - Main Floor||Checked out||01/13/2017|
- ISBN: 9780425219744 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 278 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 18cm
- Edition: Berkley mass-market ed.
- Publisher: New York , NY : Berkley Books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes how stockbroker Taylor Helzer, his brother Justin, and a malleable girl named Dawn formed an alliance, stole money from unsuspecting former clients, and then brutally murdered them.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Helzer, Taylor, 1970-
Bishop, Selina, 1977-2000.
Helzer, Justin, 1972-
True crime stories.
Serial murders > Case studies.