- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0915/2008043791-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0915/2008043791-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TF HURLEY tonya ghostgirl bk.2 (Text)||840191001796191||Teen - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316113595 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 285 pages : illustrations ; 25cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Petula becomes deathly ill, her sister Scarlet seeks help from former classmate Charlotte, for whom the afterlife has become burdensome, leaving her just as insecure and isolated as she was while she was alive.
|Target Audience Note:|| 012-up.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Future life > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Search for related items by series