- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Attica PL - Attica||J F COL (Text)||74231000029207||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Monrovia Branch||TW FIC COL (Text)||78551000355132||Tween Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786849604 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 290 pages ; 19cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Miramax Books/Hyperion Paperbacks for Children.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Miramax Books/Hyperion Books for Children, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Fletcher Moon, the youngest detective in the world, is framed for a crime he did not commit, he must team up with the unlikeliest of allies, run from the authorities, and solve the case within twelve hours to clear his name.
|Target Audience Note:|| 7-9
Search for related items by subject