- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TF HAUTMAN pete Invisible (Text)||840191001625759||Teen - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780689869037 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 149p. ; 21cm.
- Edition: 1st Simon Pulse ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2006, c2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| Doug and Andy are unlikely best friends--one a loner obsessed by his model trains, the other a popular student involved in football and theater--who grew up together and share a bond that nothing can sever.
|Target Audience Note:|| 7-9
Search for related items by subject
Best friends >
Friendship > Fiction.
Railroads > Models > Fiction.
Models and modelmaking > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Mental illness > Fiction.