The irritable male syndrome : undestanding and managing the 4 key causes of depression & aggression / Jed Diamond.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol058/2004014395.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol053/2004014395.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0419/2004014395.html - Table of contents
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||616.852 DEP DIA (Text)||840191001419113||Nonfiction - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1594862915 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xi, 291 pages ; 23cm
- Publisher: [Emmaus, Pa.?] : Rodale, 
- Copyright: ©2004
|General Note:|| Donated by DeKalb County Association For Mental Health, 2005.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 255-278) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| The irritable male syndrome: what is it, and is it real? -- Finding the facts, hearing the truth: "Am I suffering from IMS?"/"Am I living with an IMS male?" -- "Acting out" IMS: irritability, anger, and violence -- "Acting in" IMS: irritability, depression, and suicide -- The end of men -- Irritability, love, and work-- IMS and stress -- The irritable male body -- Dealing with denial -- Strengthening the body -- Expanding the mind -- Deepening the spirit.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Depression in men.
Men > Mental health.
Men > Social conditions.