First M. E. Church, Auburn, Indiana : Women's Foreign Missionary Society, Auburn auxiliary, 1885-1893.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Willennar Genealogy Center||DEKALB CHURCH METHODIST AUXILIARY 1885-1893 (Text)||840191001456774||Genealogy - Research Room||Available||-|
|Item Location: Section B Shelf 1 [ 2017-06-16 @ ECKRT-GEN ]|
- Physical Description: 123 pages ; 29 cm
- Publisher: [Auburn, IN], [unknown], 
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A collection records kept by the Women's Foreign Missionary Society for the First M. E. Church of Auburn, Indiana from 1885 to 1893.
|Reproduction Note:|| Photocopied from original records by an unknown group around 2005.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Methodist Church > Indiana.
First United Methodist Church > Indiana > DeKalb County.
Auburn > Indiana > History.