The Chicago Review Press NCLEX-RN practice test and review / [edited by] Linda Waide and Berta Roland.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/ipg051/2004013697.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/ipg051/2004013697.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0418/2004013697.html - Table of contents
- ISBN: 155652529X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 377 pages ; 27cm +CD
- Edition: 3rd ed.
- Publisher: Chicago, Ill. : Chicago Review Press, 2004.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Directory of state and territorial boards of practical nursing -- Cardiocirculatory and peripheral circulatory systems -- Endocrine system and diabetes -- Gastrointestinal system and nutrition -- Immune and lymphatic/hematological systems and cancer -- Integumentary system and burns -- Musculoskeletal system -- Neurological system and special senses/pain -- Renal system with fluids and electrolytes -- Female and male reproductive systems -- Respiratory system and acid-base imbalance -- Mental health concepts, communication, and drug abuse -- Miscellaneous topics -- About the authors -- How to use the practice test CD.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Practical nursing > Examinations, questions, etc.
National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses > Study guides.
Nursing > Examination Questions.