Vital records of Essex, Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Willennar Genealogy Center||974.4 VIT (Text)||840191001227252||Genealogy - Research Room||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 86 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Salem, Mass. : The Esse3x Institute, 1908.
Published under provisions of chapter 470, acts of 1902, commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Alphabetical indexes to the manuscript records of the town, supplemented by information from registers, cemetery inscriptions and other sources.
Donated by Mildred Moody.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Registers of births, etc. > Massachusetts > Essex (Town)
Wright (Jeptha) family.
Search for related items by series
- [Essex institute, Salem Mass. Vital records of the towns of Massachusetts]
- Essex institute, Salem Mass. Vital records of the towns of Massachusetts.