- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol056/98047508.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol056/98047508.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||JP KAT (Text)||840191001484668||Children's Picture Books - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0805058648 (hb.)
- Physical Description: Unpaged : color illustrations ; 26cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Co., 1999.
|Summary, etc.:|| Seven-year-old Lena and her mother observe the variations in the color of their friends' skin, viewed in terms of foods and things found in nature.
|Target Audience Note:|| 370 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Racially mixed people > Juvenile fiction.