- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol056/98047508.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol056/98047508.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||JP KAT (Text)||840191001484668||Children's Picture Books - Lower Level||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 0805058648 (hb.)
- Physical Description: Unpaged : col. ill. ; 26cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Co., 1999.
|Summary, etc.:|| Seven-year-old Lena and her mother observe the variations in the color of their friends' skin, viewed in terms of foods and things found in nature.
Search for related items by subject
Racially mixed people >