Raggedy Ann and Rags : adapted from the stories by Johnny Gruelle / illustrated by Jan Palmer.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon051/99032227.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc. gov/catdir/description/simon052/99032227.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||JP GRU (Text)||840191001440333||Children's Picture Books - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0689861621 (hb.)
- Physical Description: Unpaged : col. ill. ; 31cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2002, c1929.
|Summary, etc.:|| After joining Raggedy Ann and Andy in Marcella's household, a frisky puppy appropriately called Rags helps rescue Ann when she goes sailing one day.
Search for related items by subject
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.