Design for murder : a murder, she wrote mystery / by Jessica Fletcher, Donald Bain & Renee Paley-Bain.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library||L.P. FIC Bain (Text)||31208912036573||new large print||Available||-|
|Seymour Main Library||LRG TYPE FIC BAIN (Text)||37500004210502||New Items||Checked out||11/10/2016|
- ISBN: 9781410491695 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1410491692 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 359 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2016.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| When two models die under suspicious circumstances during New York Fashion Week, debut exhibitor Xandr Ebon is wrongly implicated, prompting Jessica Fletcher to navigate the industry's sinister egos, conflicts of interest, competition and secrets to uncover the truth.
Search for related items by subject
Fletcher, Jessica >
Women novelists > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Large type books
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Murder, she wrote ; [book 45]
- Bain, Donald, 1935- Murder, she wrote ; 45.
- Thorndike Press large print mystery.