American Pharoah : the untold story of the Triple Crown winner's legendary rise / Joe Drape.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lincoln Heritage Public Library - Dale||LP 798.4 DRA (Text)||70743000159305||Adult Non-Fiction||Checked out||10/26/2016|
|Seymour Main Library||LRG TYPE 798.4 DRAPE (Text)||37500004227985||New Items||Checked out||11/07/2016|
- ISBN: 9781410491855
- ISBN: 1410491854
- Physical Description: 461 pages (large print) ; 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2016.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 451-456).
|Summary, etc.:|| History was made at the 2015 Belmont Stakes when American Pharoah won the Triple Crown, the first since Affirmed in 1978. Award- winning New York Times sportswriter Joe Drape offers the definitive account not only of how the ethereal colt won, but how he changed lives.
Search for related items by subject
Triple Crown (U.S. horse racing).
American Pharoah (Horse).
Race horses > United States > Biography.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print biographies and memoirs
- Thorndike Press large print biographies and memoirs.