Magic tree house collection. Books 54-55 / Mary Pope Osborne.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||jCD : jE Osborne (Text)||78292000358117||Display - Children's||Checked out||02/07/2017|
- ISBN: 9781101916162
- Physical Description: 3 audio discs (3 hours, 28 minutes) : digital ; 12 cm.
- Publisher: [New York] : Listening Library, p2014
|General Note:|| Compact discs.
Read by the author.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Balto of the blue dawn -- Night of the ninth dragon.
|Summary, etc.:|| Balto of the blue dawn : The magic tree house has returned and it's taking Jack and Annie back in time to Alaska, 1925. There they meet Balto, a jet-black Siberian husky destined to save victims of the diphtheria epidemic. But the trail isn't easy, and Balto is going to need Jack and Annie's help!
Night of the ninth dragon : When a mysterious note invites them to Camelot, Jack and Annie travel in the magic tree house to the magical kingdom where they must find a lost dragon.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Magic tree house ; bks. 54-55
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house. Merlin mission (Listening Library) ; 54.
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house. Merlin mission (Listening Library) ; 55.