Then and now : a memoir / Barbara Cook with Tom Santopietro.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||L.P. 921 Cook (Text)||31208912036201||large print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062298775 (large print : paperback)
- ISBN: 0062298771 (large print : paperback)
- Physical Description: xi, 316 pages (larger print), 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Childhood -- Glenwood Avenue -- Discovering Show Business -- The Thrill of New York -- The Reality of New York -- Meeting David LeGrant -- Broadway -- Leonard Bernstein and Candide -- The Music Man -- Marriage, Motherhood, and Career -- One for My Baby -- Matters of the Heart -- Drinking Again -- Wally Harper -- Career Renaissance -- Losing Wally -- New Choices -- As of Today -- Still Capable of Wonder.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The Kennedy Center Honoree and Tony Award-winning Broadway star traces her remarkable but turbulent life during the glory days of Broadway and the American musical, describing how her acclaimed stage performances were overshadowed by depression and alcoholism before her reinvention as a cabaret artist,"--NoveList.
Search for related items by subject
Singers > United States > Biography.