Oliver and the sea monkeys/ Philip Reeve and Sarah McIntyre.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jennings Co PL - North Vernon||JUV FIC REE (Text)||30653005574736||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385387897 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 193 pages
- Edition: First Yearling edition.
- Publisher: New York: Yearling, an imprint of Random House Children's Books, a division of Penguin Random House LLC 2016.
|General Note:|| "A Yearling book."
"Orginally published in hardcover by Oxford University Press, in 2013."
|Summary, etc.:|| When Oliver's explorer parents go missing, he sets sail on the rescue mission with some new, unexpected friends.
Search for related items by subject
Islands > Juvenile fiction.
Mermaids > Juvenile fiction.
Explorers > Juvenile fiction.
Missing persons > Juvenile fiction.