Sewing school 2 : lessons in machine sewing / Amie Petronis Plumley and Andria Lisle ; photography by Justin Fox Burks.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greentown Children's Library - Greentown||646.4J PLUMLEY (Text)||75342000338610||Junior Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781612120492 (paper w/concealed wire-o and patterns : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1612120490 (paper w/concealed wire-o and patterns : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 159 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Publishing, 2013.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Graduate from hand-sewing to the endless possibilities of sewing with a machine. Learn the basics--threading the machine, feeding the fabric--and then work your way through twenty fun projects that will carry your stuff, keep you warm, and decorate your room.
Search for related items by subject