Huckleberry spring / Jennifer Beckstrand.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan County Public Library - Martinsville||CD FIC BEC 7367 (Text)||78551000637067||Audio CD||Checked out||10/31/2016|
- ISBN: 9781494513658
- ISBN: 149451365X
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Old Saybrook, CT : Tantor Audio, 2015.
|General Note:|| Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by C.S.E. Cooney.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ever since the Helmuths' grandson, Ben, abruptly broke his engagement and moved to Florida, Emma Nelson has kept busy tending her vegetable garden and raising award-winning pumpkins. She can put her heartache aside to help Ben's Mammi with her own pumpkin patch. At least until Ben shows up to lend support to his ailing Dawdi.
Search for related items by subject
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Wisconsin > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill series ; 04.
- Beckstrand, Jennifer. Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill. Spoken word ; 04.