Buffy the vampire slayer. Season 8 / Joss Whedon [and others] ; artists, Georges Jeanty, Karl Moline.
- ISBN: 9781630086268 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1630086266 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dark Horse : 2013.
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Season 8's Big Bad is revealed in Buffy and Twilight's second major encounter. Buffy realizes she is in a fight to save all of humanity. The Slayer reunites with Angel and Spike, searching for the one thing that can save the world, while the Slayer army crumbles and one in their ranks is lost. Collects Season 8 #31-#40 and the Riley one-shot in one value package.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Fictitious character) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Young adult fiction, American.
Vampires > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series
- Buffy, the vampire slayer ; Season 8
- Buffy, the vampire slayer (Series) (Dark Horse Comics) ; Season 8.