- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[Data Center] ISLM HA201 1900 .F57 (Text)||00000106165301||Data Center book||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1911.
|General Note:|| At head of title: Department of Commerce and Labor. Bureau of the Census, E. Dana Durand, director. Special reports.
Made in cooperation with the Bureau of Fisheries.
Issues for 1959-, cataloged as a serial in LC.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Introduction -- summary of statistics -- Persons employed, salaries, and wages -- Capital and equipment -- Products -- Products of the principal fisheries in detail -- Canning and preserving -- Export and imports -- Appendices. The fisheries of Alaska in 1908 ; Schedules ; Instructions of special agents.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Department of Commerce and Labor. Bureau of the Census, E. Dana Durand, Director. Special reports
- Special reports (United States. Bureau of the Census)