The blind and the deaf, 1900 / Department of Commerce and Labor, Bureau of the Census.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[Data Center] ISLM HA201 1900 .B55 (Text)||00000106164700||Data Center book||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ix, 264 p. ; 30 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office, 1906.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Department of Commerce and Labor, Bureau of the Census. Special reports
- Special reports (United States. Bureau of the Census)