- 1 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bloomfield Eastern Greene Co PL - Bloomfield Main||CDBOOK FIC HAN (Text)||36803000993779||CD BOOK||In transit||-|
|Newton Co PL - Roselawn Library||CD FIC HANNON (Text)||71561000132103||NWPLRBooks on CD||Available||-|
|Thorntown PL - Thorntown||CD BOOK FIC HAN Hope Harbor #2 (Text)||30034001232142||Adult Fiction Audiobooks||Checked out||06/15/2018|
- ISBN: 9781501918681
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (10.25 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2016
In container (17 cm.).
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Thérèse Plummer.
After being laid off from work, attorney Eric Nash returns to his hometown, Hope Harbor, to re-assess his career and plan his next move. Instead the quiet time he had planned on, he finds himself living in chaos as an attractive--and prickly--architect works on his father's home.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Architects > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Hope Harbor novel ; [book 2]
- Recorded Books inspirational
- Hannon, Irene. Hope Harbor novel ; 02.
- Recorded Books inspirational.