- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Public Library - Madison||JF (Text)||39391006759474||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545450331 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545450330 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 292 pages : 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| M Freeman has been through the Lawless School for criminal masterminds and the Fulbright Academy for extreme law enforcement, but her memory has been erased and she thinks she is a normal middle school student--but when a hitman from Lawless targets her, everything comes back, and she goes on the run with the help of the Ronins, a ragtag group made up of expelled students of both schools who have their own agenda.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series