- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||JF YOU (Text)||30032010680475||NEW JUVENILE||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781484728123 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1484728122 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 123 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: Los Angeles : Disney Press, 2015.
|General Note:|| At head of title: Girl meets world.
"Based on the series created by Michael Jacobs and April Kelly."
"Part one is based on the episode "Girl meets boy," written by Michael Jacobs. Part two is based on the episode "Girl meets sneak attack," written by Cindy Fang."
|Summary, etc.:|| When Riley develops a crush on Lucas, a new boy in school, she is reluctant to move past a text-only relationship, until a school assignment forces her to talk to him and realizes another girl wants to lure him away.
Search for related items by subject
Middle schools >
Schools > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.