The rough guide to Great Britain / updated by Jules Brown and 17 others.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||914.1048612 BRO (Text)||78731000493084||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781409370895 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1409370895 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 1015 pages : illustrations (some colour), maps (some colour) ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 9th edition.
- Publisher: London : Rough Guides, 2015.
"Expert advice, full coverage, easy to use"--Cover.
Previous ed.: published as: Rough guide to Britain. 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references, filmography and index.
This is a comprehensive and up-to-the-minute guidebook to Britain. It includes recommendations of the best places to stay, eat and drink, in all budget ranges. It also includes accounts of every type of attraction.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Great Britain > Guidebooks.
Search for related items by series