- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greensburg-Decatur County Public Library - Greensburg||YA RIO v.4 (Text)||32826014035679||YA Fantasy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545174817 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545174813 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 361 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First Scholastic printing.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic,Inc., c2009, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| When demonic cheerleaders invade his high school, Percy Jackson hurries to Camp Half Blood, from whence he and his demigod friends set out on a quest through the Labyrinth, while the war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near.
Search for related items by subject
Mythology, Greek >
Labyrinths > Fiction.
Camps > Fiction.
Monsters > Fiction.
Animals, Mythical > Fiction.
Titans (Mythology) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series