Iron marshal : a Western duo / Lauran Paine.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|LaGrange Co PL - LaGrange Main Library||LP W PAI (Text)||30477100994114||Adult: Large Print Western||Available||-|
|LaGrange Co PL - Topeka Branch||LP W PAI (Text)||30477100994106||Adult: Large Print Western||Available||-|
|Peru PL - Peru||LT FIC PAINE L (Text)||53069000450206||ADULT FICTION||Checked out||06/13/2018|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||L.P. FIC Paine (Text)||31208912251537||large print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781683240488 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1683240480 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 350 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2016.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Lost valley -- Iron marshal.
Two short novels that bring the American West to life. Lost Valley is about the clash between a rancher and new settlers. Iron Marshall depicts a lawman who has kept the peace in Anza County, New Mexico for twenty-five years. There are those who want to force him into retirement but their plan backfires.-- Provided by NoveList.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.