The haunted house / by Anita Yasuda ; illustrated by Steve Harpster.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood Public Library - Greenwood||JEZ YAS (Text)||36626103746848||JUV Easy Readers||Available||-|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||LR-10 YASUDA (Text)||33946003113706||Leveled Readers - 1st Floor||Checked out||12/08/2016|
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books/Capstone, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Summary, etc.:|| While at the fun park, the Dino detectives decide to visit the haunted house, but find it a lot more spooky than they expected.
|Target Audience Note:|| K-3 Medialog, Inc.
G Guided Reading Level.
Search for related items by subject
Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Haunted houses > Fiction.
Haunted houses > Juvenile fiction.
Amusement parks > Fiction.
Amusement parks > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
Search for related items by series
- Dino Detectives
- Stone Arch readers. Level 2
- Yasuda, Anita. Dino Detectives.
- Stone Arch readers. Level 2.