The crazy clues / by Anita Yasuda ; illustrated by Steve Harpster.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||JEZ YAS (Text)||36626103746954||JUV Easy Readers||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||LR-10 YASUDA (Text)||33946003113680||Leveled Readers - 1st Floor||Checked out||01/25/2017|
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books/Capstone, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Summary, etc.:|| Dot the Diplodocus is puzzled by the strange behavior of her family and friends, but when she investigates she finds a trail of popcorn that leads her to an answer.
|Target Audience Note:|| K-3 Medialog, Inc.
F Guided Reading Level.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Fiction.
Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Parties > Fiction.
Parties > Juvenile fiction.
Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Dino Detectives
- Stone Arch readers. Level 2
- Yasuda, Anita. Dino Detectives.
- Stone Arch readers. Level 2.