- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||BCD J BAU (Text)||30032001776332||NEW JUVENILE AUDIOBOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780147526236 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [5 sound discs (approximately 7 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Listening Library], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Michael Crouch.
|Summary, etc.:|| Moving to Hillcrest, Ohio, when his adoptive father accepts a temporary job, twelve-year-old Jeremiah, a heart transplant recipient, has sixty days to find a baseball team to coach.
Search for related items by subject
Moving, Household >
Heart > Transplantation > Fiction.
Baseball > Fiction.
Coaches (Athletics) > Fiction.
Teamwork (Sports) > Fiction.
Adoption > Fiction.