- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Culver-Union Twp PL - Culver||JAUDIO BAU (Text)||34304000873260||Juvenile - Audiobooks||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD J BAU (Text)||30032001776332||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780147526236 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [5 audio discs (approximately 7 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Listening Library], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Michael Crouch.
|Summary, etc.:|| Moving to Hillcrest, Ohio, when his adoptive father accepts a temporary job, twelve-year-old Jeremiah, a heart transplant recipient, has sixty days to find a baseball team to coach.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Moving, Household > Fiction.
Heart > Transplantation > Fiction.
Baseball > Fiction.
Coaches (Athletics) > Fiction.
Teamwork (Sports) > Fiction.
Adoption > Fiction.