Barnaby the bedbug detective / Catherine Stier ; illustrated by Karen Sapp.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||J FIC STI (Text)||70741000142520||Juvenile White Section||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781489638496 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781489638502 (single user ebk.)
- ISBN: 9781489638519 (multi-user ebk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : AV2 By Weigl, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| Barnaby dreams of leaving the dog pound and doing something heroic, and while his energy frightens many people away, it is just right for Martha, who has him trained to sniff out bedbugs. Includes facts about bedbugs.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Training > Fiction.
Working dogs > Fiction.
Bedbugs > Fiction.
Search for related items by series