Tables, meteorological and physical / by Arnold Guyot, P.D., L.L.D., Professor of Geology and Physical Geography, College of New Jersey.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 28 (Text)||1720365-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xxv, 747 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Fourth edition, revised and enlarged / edited by William Libbey Jr., Professor of Physical Geography, College of New Jersey.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian institution, 1884.
|General Note:|| Another issue (xxv, 738 pages) has verso of title page: Philadelphia, Collins, printer. On cover: Smithsonian meteorological and physical tables. Fourth edition, 1884.
The last edition published in this form. The next edition issued in three separate volumes: Meteorological tables, 1893; Geographical tables, 1899; Physical tables, 1896.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Meteorology > Tables.
Weights and measures > Tables.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; [v. 28]
- Publication ; 538
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 28.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 538.