Arrangement of families of birds / adopted provisionally by the Smithsonian Institution.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 8, art. 4 (Text)||1720344-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 8 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1866.
By S.F. Baird.
Originally issued in 1866 as Smithsonian Institution publication 210; later reprinted in 1869 as article 4 of volume 8 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 212).
An edition was also published without the heading: Smithsonian miscellaneous collections. cf. G.B. Goode, The published Writings of S.F. Baird. 1883. p. 110 (no. 121).
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Also available online.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Birds > Classification.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 8, no. 4. 0096-8749
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 210.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 212.