Suggestions relative to objects of scientific investigation in Russian America.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 8, art. 6 (Text)||1720345-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 10 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1867.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"The meteorological suggestions were prepared by myself, the ethnological by Mr. George Gibbs, and those which relate to natural history, by Professor Baird ..." [Signed] Joseph Henry.
Originally issued in 1867 as Smithsonian Institution publication 207; later reprinted in 1869 as article 6 of volume 8 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 212).
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also available online.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Meteorology > Observers' manuals.
Ethnology > Methodology.
Natural history > Technique.
Nature observation > Alaska > Technique.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 8, no. 6. 0096-8749
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 207.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 212.