- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 10, art. 4 (Text)||1720441-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 unnumbered pages : form ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Smithsonian Institution, 
Originally issued in 1871 as Smithsonian Institution publication 236; later reprinted in 1873 as article 4 of volume 10 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 250).
Signed: Joseph Henry, Secretary.
A request for contributors to send in reports of altitudes for locations in North America with explanations of how the altitudes were determined.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Also available online.
Search for related items by subject
North America > Altitudes > Observers' manuals.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 10, art. 4. 0096-8749
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 236.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 250.