Memoranda of inquiry relative to the food fishes of the United States.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 10, art. 8 (Text)||1720445-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 5 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1871.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Originally issued in 1871 as Smithsonian Institution publication 231; later reprinted in 1873 as article 8 of volume 10 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 250).
By Spencer F. Baird.
Issued also by the United States Fish Commission as Publication no. 2, 1872, and included in its Report, 1871-72. Part I. Washington, 1873. p. 1-3.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also available online.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fishes > United States > Miscellanea.
Fish as food > United States > Miscellanea.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 10, art. 8. 0096-8749
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 231.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 250.