List of described species of humming birds : reprinted from a synopsis of the Trochilidae in the Smithsonian contributions to knowledge / by Daniel Giraud Elliot.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 16, art. 6 (Text)||1720416-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: iii, 17 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1879.
|General Note:|| Originally published in 1879 as Smithsonian Institution publication 334; later reprinted in 1880 as article 6 of volume 16 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 322).
"Reprinted with some changes from the Classification and synopsis of the Trochilidae by D.G. Elliot, published in the Smithsonian contributions to knowledge [v. 23, art. 5]."--Page iii.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also available online.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 16, art. 6. 0096-8749
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 322.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 334.