The scientific writings of James Smithson / edited by William J. Rhees.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 21, art. 2 (Text)||1720420-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: vii, 159 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1879.
Issued also separately and in Smithsonian miscellaneous collections, v. 21, 1881.
Articles originally published in the Transactions of the Royal Society of London between 1791 and 1817, and in Annals of philosophy between 1819 and 1825.
With: Rhees, W.J. James Smithson and his bequest. Washington, 1880.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A memoir on the scientific character and researches of James Smithson, Esq., F.R.S. / by Walter R. Johnson -- On the works and character of James Smithson / by J.R. McD. Irby.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; [v. 21, article 2]
- Publication / Smithsonian Institution ; 327
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 21, art. 2.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 327.