The flora of St. Croix and the Virgin Islands / by Baron H.F.A. Eggers.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 23, art. 3 (Text)||1720423-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 133 pages 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1879.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| This document provides an summary of flora and short synopsis of the geographical differences and similarities between several islands that may affect the types of vegetation found.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also issued online.
Search for related items by subject
United States Virgin Islands >
Plants > Virgin Islands.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin of the United States National Museum ; No. 13
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 23, art. 3
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 23, art. 3.
- Bulletin (United States National Museum) ; no. 13.