The flora of St. Croix and the Virgin Islands / by Baron H.F.A. Eggers.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 23, art. 3 (Text)||1720423-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 133 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1879.
This document provides an summary of flora and short synopsis of the geographical differences and similarities between several islands that may affect the types of vegetation found.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Also issued online.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Plants > United States Virgin Islands > Saint Croix.
Plants > Virgin Islands.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin of the United States National Museum ; No. 13
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 23, art. 3
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 23, art. 3.
- Bulletin (United States National Museum) ; no. 13.