Catalogue of the collection to illustrate the animal resources and the fisheries of the United States : exhibited at Philadelphia in 1876 by the Smithsonian Institution and the United States Fish Commission, and forming a part of the United States National Museum / prepared under the direction of G. Brown Goode.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 23, art. 4 (Text)||1720424-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xvi, 351 pages ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1879.
|General Note:|| Smithsonian Institution publication 326.
At head of title: International Exhibition, 1876.
Issued also as v. 23, art. 4, of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections.
"Published under the direction of the Smithsonian Institution."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Part 2. Catalogue of illustrations of the economical invertebrates of the American coasts / by W.H. Dall.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Zoology > North America.
Centennial Exhibition (1876 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin of the United States National Museum ; 14
- Bulletin (United States National Museum) ; 14.
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; 23, art 4.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 326.